Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

it was good, but the 1st was better

i think one of the major points about bob the ball was that each frame was just a static image but in this one there was a lot of moving pictures, so it wasn't even GOOD animation, but nehu, sequils never are as good as the origonals (specially with The Matrix, but thats irrelevant)

-Nice work, but try to keep up the standards of the 1st one
-Remember, dude: Static pictures with narration

mlaskaris responds:

A lot of people like the simplicity of the first episode, but a lot of my Flash is just me experimenting and trying to do things I haven't done yet. I wouldn't want to do the same thing every time.

-mlaskaris

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

"My god what a waste of time"

...is what i would be saying if this movie wasn't the FUCKING COOLEST madness ever, everything was much better - animation, music, zombie design, OMG... WHAT A MASTERPIECE!

-Keep it up
-If you EVER do a flash that beats this in quality, now then i would be using MUCH MORE CAPITALS in the reviews (soz, i coodnt think of anything so say)

Butterfly DDR 3rd mix Butterfly DDR 3rd mix

pretty damn kl

nice one, like it, like it

Lord Destros' Guide to CS Lord Destros' Guide to CS

time... for.... sleep, acurate - indeed

what.... the.... fuck....?

Quake III Combat Quake III Combat

hmm...

the frames seemed a bit... jumpy if you ask me and the sound... DONT get me started on the sound

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

rrrrrrrrrandom

you know what would really make this better?

at the end, it should say "Joe's here"

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

brilliant

aside from the guy hu animated the architect, all these animators r great. the whole script of the achitect scene was kl tho. my fav wot probs final fight n the chatue

DOOM - Revenge DOOM - Revenge

NICELY DONE!!!

aaaarrrggghhh.... i dnt wnt 2 admit it but its better than our doom thing... :-(

Drugs In Space v2 Drugs In Space v2

Crap

What the hell was that? that was pathetic! And you posted it twice for some gay reason. You waste your time making crap like that?

Eat It! Eat It!

klkl

now, 4 the benefit of evry1 else review, u didnt make up the song Eat It, it it by Wierd Al, just like the Beer Song. but nehu, that was sweet, keep it up.