Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

it was good, but the 1st was better

i think one of the major points about bob the ball was that each frame was just a static image but in this one there was a lot of moving pictures, so it wasn't even GOOD animation, but nehu, sequils never are as good as the origonals (specially with The Matrix, but thats irrelevant)

-Nice work, but try to keep up the standards of the 1st one
-Remember, dude: Static pictures with narration

mlaskaris responds:

A lot of people like the simplicity of the first episode, but a lot of my Flash is just me experimenting and trying to do things I haven't done yet. I wouldn't want to do the same thing every time.

-mlaskaris

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

"My god what a waste of time"

...is what i would be saying if this movie wasn't the FUCKING COOLEST madness ever, everything was much better - animation, music, zombie design, OMG... WHAT A MASTERPIECE!

-Keep it up
-If you EVER do a flash that beats this in quality, now then i would be using MUCH MORE CAPITALS in the reviews (soz, i coodnt think of anything so say)

Butterfly DDR 3rd mix Butterfly DDR 3rd mix

pretty damn kl

nice one, like it, like it

Camcorder simulator #1 Camcorder simulator #1

pretty gd

and a pretty random thing 2 do, but all-in-all, pretty kl

Adventures of Bibo 2 Adventures of Bibo 2

Cool

Dude! i remember playing this game (or the first one) when i was first into newgrounds (back then i was Michaelsoft instead of WhippingTheMule) and i loved it! now, thanks to the random protal entry, i've found it again! keep up the good... no gr8 work!

Skears DX Skears DX

pretty damn kl

strangly enough, such a simple game is so very entertaining. i agree with crie_world tho, audio wuld be good, like some music playing in the background and a little sound when you touch the square or when the square touches the blue thing

AcidDimensions responds:

The last 2 'Mini Skears' games - 'Mini Skears: Musical Skears' and 'Mini Skears: Encapsulated' have sound but a lot of folk didn't seem to like it.

I might actually be getting the help of an audio wizard with future games though and am planning some sort of interactive music for the next Skears game.

Hopefully you'll be pleased. :)